Saturday, December 19, 2009

MIA ;) but here is what I've been doing :P

So, yes yes, I went missing, but we have had the sickies, the ickies and the blahs.  

And a Costume party, I made Olivia's little dress, need to get better shots of the details because I was quite pleased with how it turned out, the details you can't see in this picture are worth me getting a better shot haha.  We even covered her shoes to match the dress!  She was a 60's mod girl.




We also made her some hideously 60's clip on earrings and a ring to match ;)

 

I'm still working on the painting..getting ready to shift into a more dedicated studio space (read: my own room :P) and so I think I'll be able to get much more done in the way of sewing/design/paint/drawing/etc.etc.etc. :P

Here's what I've got so far :)

Plenty left to go, and I think I'm going to paint out the red/pink 'leaves' as they are looking more like cherry blossoms then I had wanted.  We shall see!

I also updated the shop with a new banner/logo design, but alas, it still stands empty ;)



Hope everyone is toasty warm on this snowy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment