Tuesday, April 13, 2010

...so I FINALLY got around to a project I had been waiting for spring to do...

And that is to paint the mailbox.
Since we bought the house, each day I get the mail I always hate hate hate the silver, wobbly mailbox I have to balance back in place. 

Well, today I kept the mailbox but gave it a face-lift!

I used the paint leftover from painting our living room and then used a black permanent marker and some black paint to add the detailed silhouettes that I have been mulling over in my mind for MONTHS. Spray with clear lacquer and voila'!

I am SUPER pumped about how cute it turned out.  A great easy project that was FREE, using stuff we already have :)

I also did another project that is still 'drying' and I'll post it tomorrow!  All reused, recycled and re-purposed and REally cute.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete