Wednesday, November 17, 2010

.Winsome Wednesday.

So, this is going to be a new feature I hope to keep going (and not fail LOUDLY like "Thrift Store Thursday" did...bwa haha) 

Winsome

Old English wynsum

Pronunciation

winsome
  1. Charming; inspiring trust and approval; especially if in an innocent manner
So, this feature will showcase some of the things that especially move, inspire and otherwise charm me. Things that are not my own...things that I want  YOU to love as much as I do!

So, without further ado.
I have made a few purchases over the years, and let me tell ya'...everything is still just as awesome, and there are so many things on her site that  I drool over (shamelessly drool, btw)



Stacy is someone that has inspired me, encouraged me and been a great 'bloggy friend' over the years...she is so talented, and makes the neatest stuff...and I'll never forget the Jerky and Sunflower seeds she sent me once upon a time hahaha.




This shower curtain tutorial! Take THAT anthropology!


This song, but specifically the video...and this lyric..."I must become a lion hearted girl, ready for a fight"


And, there's so much more, but I want to save some for next week ;)  I also am thinking of running a few give aways, so prepare yourselves ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment