Tuesday, September 14, 2010

.one month.

Wow, one month to the day since my last update. OOPS.

Busy time getting back into the swing of things with school starting and my routine changing.

Not too much is new on the creative front...did several projects that I need to update with...I'll start with the most recent from last night ;) 

I remember my mom making 'cinnamon swirl bread' all the time when we were growing up...only she didn't use the 'short cut' dough making method I use, a la bread machine.  I don't know why I don't make this more often, it's so easy...literally, a ball of dough from the dough setting, rolled out, sprinkled with brown sugar and cinnamon and rolled up into a loaf...let it rise, bake it and VOILA'. 

It was great with my coffee this morning.

Lots of posts/projects/news to update with today...hopefully I'll get to them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment